Man Rapes Lover’s 9-year-old Daughter in Lagos

A man in his late thirties has been arrested by the police for allegedly defiling the 9-year-old daughter of his girl friend in Lagos. The incident reportedly happened at the Ojo area of Lagos where the suspect, the victim and her mum resides. The man had enticed the girl to his room and allegedly raped her, after which he warned the girl not to inform anybody, it was learnt. But the minor however could not keep the evil secret and had no choice but to tell her mother after the suspect had attempted to rape her a second time. The mother of the girl, who could not bear the shame was said to have reported the matter at the Ojo Police Station. The suspect, simply identified as Edundu from Imo state told the police he did not commit the crime and that he only sent the girl on an errand. The suspect who did not deny having an affair with the victim’s mum, said the girl only comes to his house to help collect money for her mum. “I merely sent her (the victim) on an errand. I didn’t rape her. Amaka, her husband and I are very close. One day she (Amaka) came to my room half-naked, asking for money. She seduced me one morning when she needed N5,000. That was the first time we had sex. She sent her daughter to me whenever she needed something”, Edundu was quoted by Punch Metro as saying The woman however claimed she usually borrowed money from him and denied having an extra-marital affair with the suspect. She said, “I never went out with him (Edundu). Yes, I collected N5,000 from him, but I paid him back. The first money I got from him was N1,000. He is just a neighbour to me and nothing else.” The suspect has since been brought before an Apapa Magistrate’s Court on one count of rape where preliminary statement by the prosecuting officer said the girls ‘hymen’ was found to be ‘ruptured’ after examination at the general hospital.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marathon Sex: Woman Dies After Gang Sex With Four Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom