Man Reveals How He Was Forced To Drink Water Used To Wash His Friend’s Corpse

A 29-year-old mechanic, Bode David, is yet to recover from being made to spend a night with the corpse of his friend, late Ganiyu, and drink the water used to wash it, to prove he was not responsible for his death. It was gathered that the incident, which happened at Isheri Magodo, a suburb of Lagos, was executed because before Ganiyu gave up the ghost in the hospital, he kept calling Bode’s name. “That was when Ganiyu introduced me to Wasiu to fix my car. After he fixed my car, I paid him N35,000. Since then, we have had no business except when our paths occasionally crossed and we exchange pleasantries.Recounting his ordeal, Bode, an indigene of Ekiti State, a mechanic, who specialized in fixing Japanese vehicles, said: “I knew the late Ganiyu and Wasiu in January, when I was looking for someone to fix my faulty Honda car. “On Tuesday, Wasiu called me at about 6p.m., saying they need my help urgently. He said Ganiyu was in the hospital and that they needed money to purchase pints of blood and drips, which was about N19, 000. “He pleaded with me to come. At about 7pm, without any idea that Ganiyu was dead, I drove my car to the junction of their street, called him on phone that he should come and collect N5,000, which was all that I had to assist Ganiyu’s treatment at that time. “When he came to where I parked my vehicle, he said the hospital was nearby, so we walked towards where he said the hospital is located.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marathon Sex: Woman Dies After Gang Sex With Four Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom