Nigerian actress Uzo Aduba wins Emmy Awards for ‘Best Supporting Actress’...

The Orange Is the New Black' actress Uzo Aduba won Outstanding Supporting Actress award. Photo: E!
‘Orange Is the New Black’ actress Uzo Aduba won Outstanding Supporting Actress award at the recently concluded Emmy Awards which took place September 20, 2015.



In her very emotional thank you speech, she said, ‘I really just want to say thank you a thousand times. If I could say thank you a thousand times, it would not be enough to cover the amount of thanks I feel for you, Jenji Kohan.

I love you so much’. ‘I thank you for putting belief back in my heart. Thanks for making the show, creating the platform. Thank you to our family at Netflix and Lionsgate. You are incredible. I love you so much for your kindness.

I love you guys and I’m so thankful to stand beside a set of artists who are so brilliant. And finally, I really just want to say thank you to my family who have stood beside me my entire life. My sister, Chi Chi, you are my very best friend. I am humbled to call myself your sister’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused