See 'Man With Ears Of Steel' Who Sets Guinness World Record For Pulling Aeroplane With His Ears

This is just incredible.
Johnny Strange, 26, used chains through pierced holes in his ears to drag a Cessna 172-P weighing 677.8kg for 20.4 metres,  at North Weald Airfield, Essex.
Yes you read right. He has just entered the guiness book of world records 2016  for pulling a huge AEROPLANE with his EARS.
As a result, Johnny had being dubbed  'The man with the ears of steel'.
Photos after the cut:
But being featured in the book is nothing new for Johnny, an escapologist and sideshow performer who now has eight Guinness World Records to his name.

He said:
 "I started off at the age of ten in Blackburn, Lancashire.
"At first I juggled balls, then clubs and went on to knives, fire sticks and now its chainsaws.
"Preparing for the plane pull was tough. I'm not going into detail but I have to stretch my ears and create tough scar tissue so they don't rip.
"I am always delighted when I get another Guinness World Record and being featured in the book never gets old for me, the only problem is I'm starting to run out of places to hang up my certificates now.
"I'm a believer of the impossible, I've always been interested in the unusual and the bizarre.
"It's the obscure things that skew the perception of normality that really fascinate me.
Ear we go: Johnny with his Guinness World Record certificate

Johnny's other Guinness World Records:
Heaviest weight lifted by pierced ears
He lifted 14.9kg (32 lb 13.5 oz) off the floor using piercings in his ear lobes.
Most apples held in the mouth and chainsawed in 30 secs
He cut eight apples out of his own mouth with a petrol chainsaw in one minute.
Most apples chainsawed in someone else's mouth in 1 min.
He cut 12 apples out of his assistants mouth with a petrol chainsaw in one minute.
Time to break 16 concrete blocks on the body in 1 min
He managed to individually break 16 concrete blocks with a sledge hammer on the stomach of his assistant in 30.4 seconds.
Most animal traps released on the body in 1 min
He managed to release 6 animal traps onto his hands and arms in one minute.
Most melons chopped in half on somebody's stomach

He managed to individually chop 10 watermelons in half on the stomach of his assistant in 30 seconds. He used a samurai sword while they lay on a bed of nail.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused